Fishkill, NY 12524 | Direct Hire
Our client, an Innovative Medical Device Manufacturer, is seeking a Project Manager to join their established yet growing team in Dutchess County. The Project Manager must have exemplary communication and problem-solving skills and have the ability to handle complex projects.
- Manage implementation process for both small and large accounts from time of sale through completion of implementation
- Ensure project adheres to time frames, budget, quality and customer satisfaction
- Set goals, plan, and monitor progress to completion on all implementation
- Arrange calls with Stakeholders to obtain necessary information for implementations
- Act as a liaison between internal team members and Key Stakeholders to ensure customer success and timely implementations
This is a direct hire, Monday-Friday opportunity that offers competitive salary, bonus incentives, excellent benefits, and the ability to advance within the organization.
- 2 or more years of experience in a Project Management role or Implementation role
- Bachelor’s degree, PMP certificate a plus
- Solid understanding of Microsoft Office Suite and data entry knowledge
- Previous experience with MS project and/or SmartSheets strongly desired
Equal Opportunity Statement
Applications are considered on the basis of skills, experience and qualifications without regard to race, age, creed, color, nationality, gender, sexual preference, marital status, military background, disability or any other legally protected status. All employment related decisions, including hiring, advancement, promotion, compensation, training, discipline, termination and all other terms and conditions of employment, are made in accord with this policy.