Brewster, NY 10509
Our client in Brewster, NY, is seeking a dynamic and well-rounded Recruiter to aid their growing team with recruitment efforts.
Recruiter Job Responsibilities:
- Conduct brief phone screening conversations to identify candidates who meet minimum requirements
- Follow up with full phone and/or in person interviews of qualified candidates
- Seek out candidates through phone calls, emails, networking, Internet searches and social media
- Maintain accurate records on applicant status
- Provide timely responses to all applicants
- Other projects and tasks assigned by supervisor
This is an exciting full-time position $20 per hour. This is a long term temporary position however, the company is expanding so other professional opportunities with the company are a possibility. If you meet the qualifications, please submit a resume and apply for consideration.
- At least 1 year of experience in recruiting, medical setting preferred but not required
- Completed Associates degree in a related professional field preferred
- Experience in a non profit or medical setting is strongly preferred, but not required
- Proficient in Word and Excel with the ability and flexibility to effectively adapt to new software systems
Why choose Ethan Allen Workforce Solutions? When searching for employment, it can often feel like a dead end. You apply and apply and never hear so much as a ‘Thanks for applying’ from a possible employer. At Ethan Allen, all applicants are contacted within 48 hours of applying to a position. Every time you call our office during business hours, you will speak to a real person. We’re eager to speak with all applicants and can often get them started on a new assignment in less than a week!
Equal Opportunity Statement
Applications are considered on the basis of skills, experience and qualifications without regard to race, age, creed, color, nationality, gender, sexual preference, marital status, military background, disability or any other legally protected status. All employment related decisions, including hiring, advancement, promotion, compensation, training, discipline, termination and all other terms and conditions of employment, are made in accord with this policy.