Revenue Cycle Manager
Poughkeepsie, NY 12601 | Direct Hire
Our client, a non-profit organization, is seeking a Revenue Cycle Manager to join their growing team. The successful Revenue Cycle Manager will be detail-oriented, a team player, and demonstrate in-depth knowledge of insurance claims processing procedures, Medicare and Medicaid rules and regulations, patient privacy laws and rights, and debt collection laws and rules.
This is a direct hire, Monday- Friday, 9-5pm position offering an excellent benefits package.
- Design, implement, audit, and enforce policies and procedures, as well as streamline effective billing processes and financial issues.
- Lead the development of innovative and effective tools to facilitate revenue capture and collections
- Research and analyze audit data to identify trends and make recommendations or corrective actions throughout the affiliate; report findings to appropriate corporate committee
- Coordinate the billing functions, and work with the billing vendor to ensure timely and accurate bills are submitted to the insurance carriers
- Present findings to appropriate health center and program managers and work collaboratively to educate and train employees with corrective actions
- Provide training and/or direction to medical and clerical users of the practice management system
- Monitor performance, set goals and accountability of billing, collections, and applicable consulting agencies
- Identify and trend problems within medical documentation and recommend solutions and provide education and training for corrective actions
- Prepare and present formal and informal instructions to health center personnel
- Organize, prioritize, and manage multiple tasks and data with accuracy, attention to detail, flexibility, and confidentiality
- Ensure providers are credentialed with all participating commercial payers
- Assist and support the work of staff members
- Associates degree required; Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 3+ years management experience required
- 5+ years billing experience in a medical environment required
- Familiarity with Government and payer regulations along with Title X grant and Article 28 regulations
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and Power Point
- Medical billing and coding certification preferred
Equal Opportunity Statement
Applications are considered on the basis of skills, experience and qualifications without regard to race, age, creed, color, nationality, gender, sexual preference, marital status, military background, disability or any other legally protected status. All employment related decisions, including hiring, advancement, promotion, compensation, training, discipline, termination and all other terms and conditions of employment, are made in accord with this policy.