Vice President Digital Marketing/ E-Commerce
Chester, NY 10918 | Direct Hire
Our client, a national telecommunications company, headquartered in Orange County, NY, is seeking an innovative Vice President of Digital Marketing/ E-Commerce to join their dynamic organization. As the VP of Digital Marketing/ E-Commerce, you will be responsible for developing and executing marketing strategies to increase sales volume through the e-commerce channel, as well as other national sales channels.
What you’ll do as the Vice President Digital Marketing/ E-Commerce:
- Develop and execute digital sales and marketing strategy
- Manage budget for digital marketing, including search, display, pre-roll, and future tactics to drive leads to website or inbound call center
- Manage e-commerce channel to improve total volume sold, while managing down cost per sale
- Monitor and evaluate success of e-commerce initiatives
- Support retail sales initiatives for over 100 retail locations
- Collaborate with a cross-functional team, including Regional Sales, Corporate Marketing, and Call Center Operations to ensure a consistent marketing strategy and enhanced customer experience
- Perform additional related duties as assigned
This is a full time, direct hire position that will give you the opportunity to devise inventive sales and marketing strategies, motivate a creative team, and partner with cross-functional departments to implement initiatives and achieve sales goals. You will earn a base salary of $115,000 – $120,000, based on experience, plus 40% bonus, and a generous benefits package that can be designed to fit your needs.
Requirements of the Vice President Digital Marketing/ E-Commerce :
- 10+ years of managerial marketing/ sales experience
- Bachelors degree or equivalent; Masters degree preferred
- Strong background in digital marketing and e-commerce. Must have experience successfully managing metrics for a business-to-consumer (B2C) website
- Strong ability to organize, plan, lead, motivate, and control marketing and sales performance
- Ability to work with cross-departmental management
Equal Opportunity Statement
Applications are considered on the basis of skills, experience and qualifications without regard to race, age, creed, color, nationality, gender, sexual preference, marital status, military background, disability or any other legally protected status. All employment related decisions, including hiring, advancement, promotion, compensation, training, discipline, termination and all other terms and conditions of employment, are made in accord with this policy.